Tennessee Tourism Offers Free Guide with Everything Travelers Need to Plan Their Adventures
Tennessee offers endless adventures to check off everyone’s travel bucket list. Beginning today, visitors can request the official 2023 Tennessee Vacation Guide—an interactive guide to help visitors choose their own Tennessee vacation, from the great outdoors to world-famous cuisine, or legendary live music to thrilling theme parks. Available as a free printed guide or e-guide at TNvacation.com or at any of the state’s 16 Welcome Centers, it’s an essential insider’s guide to the best of Tennessee.
Inspiration flows through 150-plus pages, including detailed information on:
· Outdoor adventures including America’s most-visited national park, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in East Tennessee; ziplining in one of the country’s largest urban parks at Shelby Farms Park in Memphis; or, traveling the historic Natchez Trace in Middle Tennessee
· The state’s unique celebrations and festivals, featuring music, food and fun
· The famed Discover Tennessee Trails & Byways — the ultimate road trip
· Family friendly and “kid-reviewed” attractions, including theme parks, water parks, zoos, science museums and safaris
· Made-in-Tennessee spirits — everything from whiskey to wine to craft beer
· Tennessee’s rich history, including 14 statewide stops on the U.S. Civil Rights Trail
· The state’s lasting impact on music history and all genres of music, including blues, folk, country, hip-hop and more
Franklin, Tenn.-based Journal Communications, Inc. produces the guide, which is distributed to nearly 500,000 visitors annually. The cover was hand-illustrated by VMLY&R Associate Design Director Mars Denton.