Located just 45-minutes north of San Diego, Carlsbad embodies the Southern California lifestyle. Carlsbad is the ultimate coastal destination to unwind and have an unforgettable escape offering abundant access to seven miles of pristine beaches and outdoor recreation including surfing, biking and hiking trails and championship caliber golf courses. Attractions, including LEGOLAND, Museum of Making Music, Carlsbad Aquafarm and the iconic Flower Fields, provide an ideal family experience. Foodies can explore the vibrant culinary and brewery scene. Carlsbad is also home to a myriad of award-winning resorts and hotels, boasting both luxury and budget-friendly options.
Fall Events in Carlsbad
· ArtWalk Carlsbad https://artwalksandiego.org/carlsbad/
· Carlsbad Rotary Club Oktoberfest https://www.rotaryoktoberfest.org/
· Haunted Corn Maze at the Carlsbad Strawberry Company https://www.aguahedionda.org/haunted-corn-maze
· Carlsbad Village Street Faire https://carlsbad.org/carlsbad-village-street-faire/
· Taste of Carlsbad Village https://www.carlsbad-village.com/events/taste-of-carlsbad-village
· The Pumpkin Scramble Golf Tournament at The Crossings at Carlsbad https://thecrossingsatcarlsbad.com/club-calendar/
Year Round of Interest
· Carlsbad Farmers’ Market (Wednesdays)
· Carlsbad Food Tours (Daily) https://www.carlsbadfoodtours.com/
· Museum of Making Music https://www.museumofmakingmusic.org/
· Carlsbad Aquafarm Tour-Carlsbad Aquafarm (only oyster farm in SoCal)
· Hiking and Beaches https://visitcarlsbad.com/things-to-do/outdoors/
When you are in Carlsbad, simply put…it’s all good.
For complete destination information, please go to visitcarlsbad.com.