Pride Journey Summer Getaway: Puerto Rico
A unique five-acre experiential complex that combines the best in global retail, destination dining, art, entertainment, music, technology, and hospitality. It started opening a few places last year but then C-19 hit. Destined to be the most vibrant and popular setting for events, conventions and performances of all types in the Caribbean region, offering a multisensory, audiovisual, and technologically advanced experience, including an exhilarating urban zipline, the first day/night disco, and a variety of restaurants, bars, lounges, featuring authentic and local rum, beer and cuisine.
o Phased reopening starting w/ BARULLO Taberna Española (now open).
o Three main anchors: 177-room Aloft San Juan; Caribbean Cinemas VIP “A Premium Experience,” featuring 8 premium state of the art cinemas (just opened), and Coca Cola Music Hall, a mixed-use performance venue with space for 6K+ people, including a 900-guest VIP section, and two outdoor bars, with a stage for performances.
▪ The Plaza – A 50,000 square ft plaza with a digitalized stage system comprised of over 14,000 square ft of LED displays (including one of the largest horizontal displays in the US) with unique content such as digital and interactive art, spatial content, social media feeds, and transmission of sporting events, as well as others.
▪ The Zip Line – Crossing above the Plaza this will be the first permanent augmented reality zip line experience in the world - opening this year.
▪ The District Studios – Radio and TV production studio overlooking The Plaza and stage.
▪ Over 62,000 sq ft of dining experiences – Bars, restaurants and lounges offering culinary options from fast casual eateries to gourmet dining and savory beverages.
▪ The KidZone – Kids entertainment center in a secure and modern environment.
Health and Safety Measures – Adjusted production to develop new, safety-first concepts including technologically advanced equipment and refined health protocols to ensure the safety of all visitors and employees.