Salt Lake is a modern, progressive, and vibrant city and we are excited to showcase the story of its fresh, creative energy.
· The new $4.2 billion airport that opened just over one year ago. It serves all major US airlines and is Delta’s western hub. There’s a great mix of national and local restaurants/shops, and the light rail line to downtown (seven miles away) makes getting to and from the airport super easy.
· The 700 room Hyatt Regency is being built directly into the Salt Palace Convention Center. It will open in October with 31 meetings rooms, featuring a 25,000 sq ft ballroom.
· The co-branded Element / Le Meridian hotel will also open in October with 264 rooms. It will be located across the street from the convention center.
· We’ve built a permanent state-of-the-art broadcast center inside the Salt Palace to support clients who’ll hold hybrid events. This impressive facility and trained staff will be provided to convention clients on a cost-free basis.
· Salt Lake hosted the 2002 Olympic Winter Games, and we’re now the United States’ official choice to host the winter games in 2030.